Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Hutchinson, Kansas.
Nurse Practitioner Hutchinson, KS (1 hr NW of Wichita)
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice in Hutchinson, KS. Our state-of-the-art office is in Hutchinson, KS and we are looking to add an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our practice 3 days per week.
We are looking for someone who has great communication skills, great bedside manner and lots of experience conversing with patients. We prefer the NP is holistically minded with joint injection experience, with knowledge of nutritional IVs a plus.
Do you enjoy helping others and providing high quality care? Love improving your patient s quality of life and helping them reach their health and wellness goals? Then we want to hear from you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our team, bringing improving functionality and a better quality of life of countless of individuals in our community. The incoming practitioner will provide professional medical direction, oversight, and direct patient care for the practice. The ideal candidate is personable, enjoys focusing on getting the best outcome for the patients, has experience working with joint injections/orthopedics, and is a team player willing to work with a multidisciplinary team.
The NP duties include performing medical/physical exams, ordering films, reviewing diagnostic tests, performing joint and trigger point injections as medically necessary.
We are an integrated medical clinic providing a wide range of family wellness, physical medicine and regen medical care in Hutchinson, KS. We serve a wide variety of patient musculoskeletal conditions and disorders. Our mission is to help our patients feel better physically, but also function better so that they can get back to those activities that they previously gave up on. Our patients can expect unparalleled expert treatment from our knowledgeable and well-respected team of medical professionals whenever they come to our office. Our integrative medical approach combines multiple medical disciplines, working together in evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients, resulting in superior outcomes. We work hard to ensure that patient care is focused on prevention and function based as opposed to symptom-based treatments. We have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of healthcare professionals and administrative staff at the ready to help our patients as a collaborative team.
- Patient Consultations/evaluations and exams (Review medical history, physical exam healthcare needs and goals, review pertinent records)
- Order and review diagnostic imaging/labs (Blood draws/labs, urine collection, X-rays)
- Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment plan, care plan options, need for following up with continued care, and pre and post care
- Perform treatments to include, IM/joint injections, trigger point injections, nutritional iv s, and wound care
- Order therapies
- Monitor patients for compliance
- Collaborating with colleagues for comprehensive patient care, seamless office flow, and meeting the objectives of the company
- Documentation- thorough, timely and accurate
- Maintain communication with the team and administration
- Participate in regular office/team meetings
- Regular patient follow up and care
- Maintain proper cleanliness and organization of treatment areas and work environment
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program (NP)
- NP license to practice in KS
- Experience in Joint injections a plus
- Knowledge or experience in Nutritional IV s a plus
- Experience in Physical Medicine, functional medicine, and/or regen medicine preferred
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Vacation (2 weeks)
- Bonus compensation negotiable
- All in office services are complimentary or cost of product used
We employ the latest cutting-edge research in the treatment of our patient s condition in our Physical and Regen Medical clinic. Our team focuses on restoring our patient s functionality so that they can get their life back! We have a knowledgeable and supportive team that collaborates to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve. We are offering competitive compensation and the chance to help countless of individuals in Hutchinson and the surrounding areas. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply