Do you own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer? If so, Valet Living is hiring for apartment trash collectors, and we are seeking individuals to join our team.
You will use your pickup truck or trailer to transport trash bags from residents' doorsteps to the trash compactor on the community property. There is no offsite driving or dumping - all activity is done on the apartment community property.
If you are looking to earn some extra income and enjoy working outdoors and staying active, this might be a great opportunity for you.
We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities.
Work close to home. We service multiple apartment communities and will attempt to assign you to a property that is within a 10-15 minute drive.
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
Sign-on Bonus: Limited time - $1,000 after 90 days of employment for those that own a pickup truck or trailer
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Take required photos (arrival, departure, tracking, non-compliance) during service utilizing our company's App
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-4 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more hours)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of our pay range to compensate for the use of their vehicle.
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**.
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping.
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals (up to $500 for part-time and $2500 for full-time)
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is required
- A valid driver's license and current auto insurance in your name (or listed as driver on policy) for your vehicle is required
**EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as they earn it - without waiting for payday.