Now Building - Future Leaders!
Hines Supply, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking Class A CDL Driver for Our Kirkland, IL Location.
***Local Route- Home every night by 5PM!!***
Recently voted Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Places to Work!!
Hines Supply is seeking skilled individuals for our CDL Driver position. We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous improvement.
Hines Supply has been providing assistance to builders and homeowners since 1892. Throughout the years, we have remained dedicated to providing quality, value and service to our customers.
What you should know about working at Hines Supply:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. US LBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a CDL Driver:
***Monday- Friday-- No Weekends!***
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers' satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Hines supply.
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.