The Leidos Defense Group seeking a Process Analyst and Knowledge Manager to support the GSMO Program in Washington DC in support of the National Security Council IT Support. An Active TS/SCI security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Provide knowledge management for SharePoint products and custom developed applications.
- Work with senior managers and executives to provide insight and technical evaluation of how current tools and processes can be improved through automation.
- Have significant experience with knowledge management products and tools such as Portal Technologies, Database Technologies, Operating Systems, and Programming Languages.
- Participate in technical assessments and reviews to validate the technical approach and associated work products, for knowledge management implementations.
- Provides guidance and direction to other professionals, acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
- Recommends and develops new technology solutions related to SharePoint / Technical writing to improve quality and timeliness of reporting while reducing the manual overhead to produce reports utilizing in-depth Knowledge Management and technical writing skills across range of programs
- Must possess active DoD TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 to 12 years of prior experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years experience as a Business Process Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Extensive experience with requirements elicitation, analysis of existing processes and systems defining, and documenting functional requirements, generating supporting materials such as wireframes and process diagrams, and crafting user stories.
- Proficiency in Jira/Confluence Agile Project Management tools
- Familiarity with prominent portal and knowledge management applications
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint best practices (ex. Metadata management, portal design, document storage and tagging, permissions management, reference lists, workflow implementation)
- Experience automating or expediting processes using portal features and workflows
Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.