Junior Graphic Designer to join a premium wines company in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Designer to join the Customer Business Support team reporting to the Senior Designer. This is a versatile role embracing a range of creative and production tasks across both print and digital mediums.
- You will be responsible for assisting in producing and preparing designs, while adapting and improving existing designs.
- Day-to-day projects include creating wine lists, tasting booklets, invitations, marketing materials and web graphics.
- You will also manage and collate monthly invoice returns for the design team.
- Confident working with visual identities and knowledgeable about the reprographic and print production process.
- Prioritise multiple projects and work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a busy design environment.
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop skills, Power Point and Microsoft software.
- Excellent design sense, layout, and typography skills.
- Experience in preparing final artwork files across print and digital.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a range of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Additional skills in illustration and After Effects would be a bonus.
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.