Leidos is looking for a JIRA Developer subject Matter Expert with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new opportunity providing IT support to the National Security Council . Program provides SharePoint and Application development, maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Applications and Software developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired.
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the JIRA platform and related solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving JIRA
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department
- Act as the SME for JIRA-related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies
- Manage and administer JIRA and 3rd party tools.
- Integrate various services internal and external to the enterprise.
- Integrate the required support for compatibility with existing tools and services
- Support fully mission capable rate/ uptime for the JIRA platforms.
- Provide a status and configuration assessment of JIRA platforms
- Maintain compliance rate for vulnerability management and security compliance.
- Provide a vulnerability and security compliance status report
- Provide a JIRA service improvement plans that includes hardware and software requirements, update or upgrade requirements, risk and mitigations, test plan with timeline, and overall recommendations.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 12+ years of directly relevant experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 development on-Premise
- 8+ years of experience in Atlassian/Jira development and administration, to include installation and configuration of custom applications.
- Proficient in the implementation of Atlassian Plugins
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk including workflows, forms and custom configurations
- Experience developing software team solutions using Atlassian tools and Atlassian Confluence
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification - Security+ CE Certification
- Certification Atlassian/JIRA Administration
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.