At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.
As Sitebuilder, Marketing, eCommerce & Do-It-For-Me Development team, we are responsible for developing and integrating modern IT solutions that help our customers to create their web presence and spread their business on the Internet. Through a wide range of products, we offer high-quality and reliable solutions for our customers needs: from website editors with various plugins, up to newsletter and online marketing tools. As part of our development team, you will use agile methodologies and state-of-the-art technologies, with the following tasks awaiting you:
- Your main area of operation is the development of cloud-native services in Java, which are deployed on a modern container infrastructure.
- You will advise the product management on the implementation of functional requirements and be the technical contact for our internal and external partners.
- You will independently design, develop and support systems, products and features from software design up to rollout and operations.
- As a team, we jointly and continuously optimize our agile development and delivery processes.
As the ideal candidate, you have a degree (preferably in business/computer science) or comparable training, as well as experience in the field of professional software development.
- Your core competencies include very good knowledge of Java, as well as experience in the development of scalable REST services with Spring Boot or Quarkus. You also have experience using RDBMS and ideally knowledge of ORM technologies such as Hibernate.
- You have knowledge with Java messaging frameworks (JMS) such as RabbitMQ or NATS.io, API Gateways and logging with ElasticSearch.
- Ideally, you are interested in or already have some experience with infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift, as well as CI / CD tools such as GitLab.
- Furthermore, you are an open and pragmatic team player with good English skills who is looking for a challenging job in an agile environment.
Reference ID: 2631