RTN Federal Credit Union (RTN FCU) is seeking a customer-service-oriented individual for a 40-hour full-time floating interviewer position based in our Brookline branch. This is a great opportunity for a customer service-oriented, self-motivated individual who enjoys working with the public.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform daily transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, travel checks, money orders, savings bonds, etc.) accurately and efficiently with a friendly and courteous demeanor.
- Balance daily teller work
- Explain credit union products and services to customers
- Travel to other branch offices as needed
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus (Spanish is preferred)
- Driver's license
We offer a wide arrayof benefits including:
- Health coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield (77% employer paid).
- Free dental, vision, and group life insurance for full-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows for pre-tax contributions for qualified expenses.
- Annual employer contribution to the FSA for employees enrolled in our health plan up to $500 based on the plan selected.
- For those who already have health coverage up to $1,000 paid to you per year.
- Vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $4,000 per year.
- 401(k) match of 50% up to 6% of your 401(k) contribution including Roth 401(k).
- Monthly Profit Sharing contribution of 3% of employee salary into the 401(k) plan.
- Voluntary benefits include additional life insurance for self, spouse and dependents.
RTN Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of banking products and services and our staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. We "give back" through a variety of sponsorships, drives, and community events. Our work environment is fast paced and customer focused.
If you enjoy helping people and have the experience we seek, we'd love to hear from you.
RTN Federal Credit Union is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled