At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!
The location category for this role may vary based on business needs, and has not yet been determined. Please contact to obtain applicable details from our Talent Acquisition team. To ensure you receive a response, include the following number for this job in the subject line of your message. Job number: R-
About this Role:
We are looking for an individual with an interest in financial analysis to help increase our competitiveness and profitability. In this role, you will be analyzing product performance and pricing strategies, researching competitive offerings, preparing market share reporting and expense analyses, and modeling the effects of different strategies on profitability.
An Intern with First National Bank will attend and participate in educational sessions to develop and enhance core leadership skills, industry knowledge and to develop a comprehensive understanding of the leadership/management philosophy, system, and processes in alignment with the FNN Operating Philosophy.
This paid internship will start early January 2023 and require a commitment of 15-20 hours per week.
- Assessing data from internal and external sources to gain insights into product performance, pricing strategies, and market trends
- Develop reporting that tells a story from your data findings
- Determine the potential impact of findings on profitability and initiatives within the Retail division
- Present findings to members of the Finance team
- Assist with the forecasting process
- Develop and maintain competency within the financial systems required to facilitate division and business unit specific reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of monthly reporting, supporting processes and variance analysis
- Help identify efficiency gains within our processes
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong Excel skillset
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mind with good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Experience developing complex models and calculations
- Proven ability to diagnose and solve problems
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement