IFA / Client Support Administrator, West Yorkshire. Salary £20,000 - £30,000 dependant upon experience, excellent benefits, Hybrid Office and home working after an initial training period
Do you work for an IFA practice as an IFA Support Administrator and enjoy working closely with advisers and clients?
Are you keen to have regular contact with clients by phone, in person and virtually?
Are you potentially looking to expand your duties to include Paraplanning duties?
If so this role might be perfect for you.
Within this IFA Support Administration job in West Yorkshire client relationships are at the heart of what they do and everyone in the team has an important part to play in making sure that the clients are well looked after.
You will be liaising with providers, organising paperwork for the advisers. You will be highly organised, have a real attention to detail and work well under pressure. You will work as part of team, where collaboration and teamwork are central to all that they do.
Other duties of the role include:
- Meeting agreed deadlines for administrative tasks
- Dealing with all Pension new business submissions
- Working closely with the adviser team to ensure administration tasks are managed efficiently
- Working collaboratively with the whole team, sharing best practice, and supporting the delivery of best advice for all of the clients
- Continually looking for improvements and developing skills and knowledge
Skills required in order to apply for the role:
- A focused and dedicated individual with a real attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in written form
- An ability to manage your time effectively to ensure your workload is well managed
- Very efficient and self-motivated
- A desire to continually improve and develop yourself
- Be inquisitive and challenging, to continually drive progress across the business
Qualifications/Experience required in order to apply for the role
- Minimum 1 year experience of financial services administration, or other relevant experience
- Strong IT skills, as we are a technology focused business
What you will receive if you are successful in the role:
- Support with further qualifications, including study leave
- Pension and death in service benefits
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) per annum
- The ability and support to work flexibly where appropriate, in terms of hours and location
- Salary range £20,000- £30,000, depending upon experience
- Fantastic progression through to Paraplanning
If you do have the relevant experience and would like to find out more. Please don't hesitate to get in touch by applying and sending over your CV. Many thanks HELEN SPRIGGS. Alternatively feel free to reach out to me on LINKEDIN.