Have you been waiting for your dream job? Are you wanting to take your career to the next level? We are seeking passionate and motivated Dental Hygienists to join our fantastic team! This opportunity calls for someone committed to providing quality patient care and hungry for growth. We want your patients to know you love what you do. We happily encourage students and new graduates to apply!
What we offer:
- Flexibility to create your dream schedule. Part time, full time, weekday, and weekend hours available. We want to work with you to build your perfect working schedule to ensure you have work-life balance.
- A lucrative bonus program. This gives you the opportunity to make above and beyond, just by being your awesome hygienist self!
- Support. There are internal CE opportunities for all our hygienists and new hire training includes Oral Cancer Screening, Molecular Iodine, Gingivitis Code & much more. We also have a hygiene team available to work with you on additional training to ensure you can be the best you can be.
- Fantastic benefits. We offer medical, dental, life insurance, a 401k, and PTO (PTO is available for those who work part time as well!).
Our hygienists and dentists work closely together to ensure we meet the oral health needs of our patients. The range of specific services offered may vary by state, but some of the responsibilities may include:
- Patient screening procedures such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of their health history, oral cancer screening, dental charting, and similar tasks
- Capturing dental x-rays
- Ensuring patient comfortability while in office
- Educating patients on their oral health needs
- Counseling patients regarding their oral health outcomes
- Carrying out infection control protocol
- Working closely with suppliers as needed to provide quality supplies
- BEING YOUR BEST!
Required education and credentials:
- An associate's degree or higher in dental hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygiene licensure in the state you are applying (or one on the way if you're a student)
- Specific certifications as require by state (varies state to state)
Are you who we are looking for? Apply today!
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined. Elite Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a diverse workforce.