Family Practice-Without OB opening in Orlando, Florida. CompHealth is currently assisting a well-established Florida practice in and around Orlando with their search for primary care physicians. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, with some weekends at some locations. If you work any weekends, you will receive comp time the following week, so you will always work 40 hours a week. You will see an average of 17 patients per day. They offer brand-new, state-of-the-art offices with complete diagnostics including a CT scanner, ultrasound, stress testing, endoscopy, etc. at some locations. The facility prefers that you be board certified or board eligible and be conversational in Spanish, but fluency is not required. This position will require a full FL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a bonus. You will also receive health benefits, 18 days of vacation initially, life insurance, 40 hours of CME time, a retirement plan with matching, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the Orlando area. This area has it all, with every amenity one could want. From access to the finest beaches to the finest weather, the area is a dream come true.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply and refer to job .
- Multiple locations, some with no call and others with infrequent phone call
- Rotating 40-hour workweek schedule
- Beautiful and well-equipped new outpatients centers
- Employed by a large, stable, and progressive group
- Starting salary range is $200K to $230K plus annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include 401(k) with match and occurrence malpractice
- Will consider final year residents
- Conversation Spanish is required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail