Experienced General Dentist
Total Compensation Package of $200,000
A brand new office and team is looking for a General Dentist to join our team.
About Sharpsburg, GA
Sharpsburg, GA, like each Heartland Dental supported office, is unique to the community and the patients they serve. With support of a practice manager and a highly trained team on site, coupled with a vast network of experts across the nation, you'll be completely connected to all the resources and support of Heartland Dental.
- Brand new office being built, equipped with high tech equipment such as Wave One Endo rotatry system, Kodak/Carestream digital imaging, Dentrix Dental Software, iTero Scanner
- With Sharpsburg's proximity to the city of Atlanta, it's historical heritage, and central location in Coweta County, it offers many fun and unique things to do for newcomer's and locals alike. One of the most popular attractions in Atlanta, the Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the western hemisphere. It houses tens of thousands of animals including the famous whale shark, beluga whales, otters, and penguins! Coweta County, known as "Prosperity's Front Door," is a flourishing community full of hardworking citizens, abundant opportunity, and the quality of life for which it was nicknamed. With all the benefits of small-town life mixed with the opportunities of a big city, the natural beauty, friendly neighborhoods, state-of-the-art medical centers, and award winning educational systems will certainly encompass you in a whole new work of prosperity.
You'll need to have
- DDS/DMD degree, active and unrestricted license in state of Georgia
- Clinical knowledge to practice comprehensive dentistry, including diagnosis and treatment of oral health issues
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients
- Ability to become credentialed with dental insurance plans
It's a plus if you have
- 3+years of clinical experience
- Invisalign certification, Implant placement, Molar Endo
Who is Heartland Dental?
As the largest and one of the fastest growing Dental Support Organizations, Heartland Dental provides exceptional service to its more than 2,300 supported doctors in 38 states and over 1,400 supported offices. Each Heartland Dental supported office is unique to the community and the patients they serve. Supported Doctors are the leaders of their practice and set forth their own clinical care philosophies. With the largest network of doctors, we are founded by a doctor for doctors with a mission to support dentists and their teams as they deliver the highest quality dental care and experiences to the communities they serve while providing exceptional careers and creating value for our stakeholders.
At Heartland Dental, we're committed to living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.