Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join its growing multi-specialty group practice in Fargo, North Dakota. New graduates welcome. H1B cap-exempt; Possibility of J1 Waiver.
- Successful group of 3 endocrinologists and 3 NPs supported by a dedicated group of CDEs, RDs and nurses providing robust clinical and office support.
- NPs practice independently, mostly managing diabetes. Supervision not required.
- Practice offers flexibility to combine outpatient clinic and inpatient consult service.
- Call shared with 4 other providers (every 5th week). Clinic is optional when on call.
- Practice of general endocrinology with option to tailor practice based on clinical interest.
- Option to perform ultrasound guided thyroid FNAs.
- Close collaboration with experienced endocrine surgeons, pituitary surgeons, pathologists, and nuclear medicine department to provide comprehensive, specialized endocrinology care.
- On-site specialized endocrine testing including ACTH Stimulation Test, Water Deprivation tests, etc.
- Teaching opportunities include working with residents and medical students and the option for assistant professorship at UND School of Medicine and Health Science.
- Research and leadership opportunities also available.
Sanford offers a nationally competitive, 2-year guaranteed salary with a robust incentive, a comprehensive physician benefits package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and more. High-income potential.
About the Community
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 250,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health is improving the human condition. This vision is at the heart of everything we do. We believe in caring for those in need and making a difference in the lives of those we serve. Our calling has led us to take bold steps, enacting change in health care that impacts the well-being of people across the street and the globe.
Headquartered in the heart of the Upper Midwest, Sanford Health has been a pioneer in health care for more than 120 years. We are:
- The largest integrated health systems in the nation
- A dynamic presence in research, education, health insurance, senior living care, global health and genomic medicine
At Sanford Health, we believe that integrating our care efforts empowers our health system to expand our capabilities and expertise in key areas that benefit patients. By coordinating quality and safety, research and innovation, clinical expertise and strong patient-provider partnerships, we guarantee that each and every patient receives exceptional care.