Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
Candidates must have a Maryland license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Flu vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
ER RN- Level II Trauma.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Candidate may submit with either CPI or MAB, but MUST have one of the two.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MD
- Certifications: Crisis Prevention Institute, Trauma Nurse Core Course, NIH Stroke Scale, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-10
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3