Do you want to create the next generation's IoT products? State of the art technology is being created every day in Lviv and you can be an important part of it. Embrace a stimulating challenge by joining us as a Embedded Software Engineer for MCU Application Test and take your skills to the next level!Responsibilities
As an Embedded Test Automation Engineer for MCU Application Test you will be responsible for both pre-silicon and post-silicon validation.
In your new role you will:
- Develop test strategy and test plan and test cases.
- Designing test projects (language C, sometimes C++).
- Test cases automation via writing scripts (Python).
- Optimize and continuously improve test procedures and approaches.
- Setting up appropriate pipelines and continuous integration systems to run tests (Git CI/CD).
- Reporting on results of test execution.
You have a structured working style and seek high quality standards for yourself and for others. You demonstrate strong communication skills, know how to establish lasting relationships, coordinate your work with colleagues, even across borders, and regularly share your insights with them. Moreover, you use all of your potential and capacity and challenge yourself and others to produce top performance.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
- Skills in Embedded C and scripting using Python;.
- Microcontrollers knowledge including I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN interfaces.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools (like Jira) and debugging methods.
- Knowledge of firmware development and testing.
- Skills in Test Plan, Test Case Development and Test Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Version Control System - GIT.
- Good communications skills, a collaborative mindset and analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- International assignments
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Medical coverage
- On-site gym, jogging paths, beachvolleyball, tennis & soccer court
- On-site canteen
- Private insurance offers
- Wage payment in case of sick leave
- Access for wheelchairs