We are expanding and seeking an experienced, skilled, and highly motivated Electronics/ Lab Technician. The Technician will be responsible for a number of duties related to the hardware development of our products, including electronics troubleshooting, testing, preventive maintenance, and overall management of Lab space, electronics test equipment, rework stations, factory fixtures, etc. while adhering to workplace safety laws, regulations, and standard practices.
- Ability to perform basic lab tasks such as clean work areas, Lab inventory management, test equipment calibration and procurement, etc.
- Configuration/setup of Lab computers and test stations
- Build electrical and electronic assemblies and prototypes according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Familiarity with solder and rework stations and equipment for PCBAs
- Ability to perform hardware rework on complex printed circuit boards and assemblies (PCBAs), including removal/replacement of high-density, fine-pitch components (e.g. BGA, LGA, 0201s, etc.)
- Build cable / harness assemblies in support of product testing
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, analyzers, meters, and other specialized test equipment
- Ability to perform test plans under the guidance of the engineering staff
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Radio Frequency
- Maintain Equipment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years as a technician
- Experience testing electronics to the component level
- Rework and assembly of complex PCBA
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience in a lab/test environment
- Working with Oscilloscopes and multi meters
- Ability to read schematics/layout
- EE debug experience
- Experience with high-speed measurements
- Experience with RF equipment (e.g. Power meters, spectrum analyzers, VNA, Call
- box, etc.) a plus
- High voltage / Power systems experience a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.