At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Finance Digital Portfolio is hiring for a Digital Product Owner to join our team. The right candidate will have experience in Product Management and leading a team through Product & Agile transformation. Through strategic thinking and cross-functional collaboration, you'll continuously identify opportunities for operational efficiency and risk mitigation, supporting the firm in its key objectives.
This role will have accountability for a digital product that enables robust capabilities and creates efficiency for users supporting payroll operations and ensures a high quality end user experience. The position has a broad scope of responsibility and requires interpretation of user feedback, managing stakeholder relationships across the firm, deep understanding of one or more complex systems and information to make subjective decisions that have substantial risk and/or legal, regulatory or financial implications. Additionally, the role will have direct responsibility for the attraction, development and leadership of a team of Business Analysts and is expected to cultivate a spirit of collaboration and belonging across a diverse group of individuals.
- The Digital Product Owner serves as the individual accountable for one or more systems, or sub-components of highly complex product structures
- Responsible for providing thought leadership and driving a multi-disciplinary and cross-divisional product team to deliver value to internal and external customers of the firm
- Accountable for the respective product's branch, associate, and client experience that necessitates a systems thinking approach
- Aligns strategy to execution through the development and maintenance of their product roadmap, outlining the body of work expected now, next, and into the future
- The Digital Product Owner will work with other firm leaders to attract, develop and drive a team of high performing associates, and will play a pivotal role in their ongoing personal and professional development.
- This individual will lead their product team through direct leadership of functional associates as well as indirect influence and task assignment for matrixed resources, mentoring and developing all team members to fulfill the product vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field;
- A Master's degree or a relevant certification preferred.?
- 4+ years of experience required in one or more of these fields:
- Digital Product Management
- Sr. Digital Product Analyst or Business System Analyst; experience in compensation programs or payroll preferred
- Compensation programs or payroll operations strategy or leadership of operational teams
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $89642 - $152634