Beacon Technologies' Digital Optimization Team has an immediate opening for an experienced SEO Specialist. The ideal candidate will have the technical experience, business acumen, marketing and people skills to successfully manage customer accounts and contribute to the exciting growth and knowledge of our digital marketing team.
We are primarily seeking candidates that live in the Greensboro, NC area. We will consider very strong candidates that live outside the area, but no relocation assistance will be available.The Digital Marketing SEO Specialist will
- Research and analyze to produce data-driven insights about organic web performance from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, pathing, and product selection
- Setup, monitor, and tune organic search placement and rankings
- Make recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts
- Troubleshoot technical issues on websites that affect organic visibility and collaborate with developers to resolve these issues
- Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve web site effectiveness
- Utilize current tools like seoClarity, SEM Rush, Moz, and Screaming Frog, to support customer goals and increase qualified organic traffic
- Provide creative and innovative SEO tactics, marketing ideas, concepts and designs to support customer goals and objectives.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to shape strategies, analyze performance, identify trends, and make actionable recommendations
- Stay current with industry news to understand search engine algorithms, new tactics, and search indicators
- Interface with customers to present insights & recommendations, implement strategies, and tailor organic solutions
- Create custom reports and ad-hoc traffic analyses based on site goals to measure website performance
- Assist Sales & Marketing by providing high-level analyses for prospective customers
- Experience with digital marketing services, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager (ideally 1+ years).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with organic search (SEO) strategies, including on-page optimization, content strategy, local management, and site files like robots.txt and xml sitemaps.
- Ability to clearly communicate analysis findings & recommendations to non-technical customers
- Ability to work on numerous concurrent projects while still hitting deadlines
- Strong analytical and marketing skills
- Self-motivated, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident with written & oral communication skills with regard to customer management
For nearly 25 years, Beacon shines as a nationally recognized, full-service web solutions firm through its comprehensive web design, digital marketing and web hosting services that focuses on Higher Education, Multi-Family Residential Property Management and Retail/Wholesale. The majority of Beacon's work is with colleges and universities around the country, with customers across 45 states. We work together as a team to build stunning and highly effective websites, coupled with digital marketing and hosting services to drive admissions and student engagement. Our multi-family property services support hundreds of properties to market and fill open apartments for large-portfolio property management companies. Beacon has direct partnership arrangements with some of the leading, best of breed, technology companies, including Google (as one of the longest active Google Analytics Certified Partners in the US). Beacon is also recognized locally as one of the top managed IT services providers, with our staff monitoring and supporting desktops, servers and networking of many companies within the Triad.
We are a tight knit team of experts across a wide range of technical, creative, marketing and professional skills that love working together to provide a direct and valuable impact to our customers. Entry level employees get firsthand experience with industry experts. Experienced employees expand and share their knowledge while making an immediate impact. Beacon is really all about teamwork, helping others use technology effectively and work/life balance.A Great Place to Work
Since 1998, Beacon has focused on providing high-quality web solutions for its customers and building a work environment that supports a great work/life balance. Consistently named as one of the best places to work, our employees enjoy flex-time schedules, work from home options, health club membership, casual work environment, a company-wide profit-sharing bonus program, 100% insurance coverage (health, dental, vision), 401(k) plan with a generous company match, 10 paid holidays which includes your "birthday holiday", an ample supply of PTO, semi-annual employee meetings so everyone is "in the know", weekly trivia contests, and fun monthly social events.
Community service is very important to Beacon as well - feeding hungry families, donating gifts for children during the holidays, raising money for the United Way and through its Weaving Hope mission to build preschools in Rwanda. And of course, we offer highly competitive compensation, as well as educational and travel opportunities.
The Beacon team genuinely enjoys working together and helping its customers fully utilize web technology to maximize the growth of their businesses. If you meet the qualifications above and believe you would thrive in this environment, please check out our website and send us your resume.
- Compensation includes a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Interviews will be scheduled based on qualified resumes. Please, no walk-ins or phone calls
- No Relocation Assistance available.