HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong market position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
The Large Format Print business is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions. The Large Format Print portfolio includes DesignJet, Latex, and Stitch which are instrumental in driving the transformation of the printing industry.
With an impressive portfolio and a strong innovation pipeline, we are hiring an E-Commerce and online sales expert to join our very talented North America Large Format Marketing team.
As the Large Format E-Commerce Marketing Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- Be a strategic partner to the Large Format Print business in the North America region
- Understand business objectives and prepare an e-commerce marketing strategy with clear objectives, designing and leveraging the right content, in alignment to key online selling platforms
- Direct and supervise the development and execution of e-commerce marketing strategies, content & promotion assets, and traffic & conversion tactics - in collaboration with agencies and business stakeholders
- Collaborate with agencies and specialists to enable search strategies (Paid Ads, PLA) to drive traffic & sales conversions.
- Lead organic search optimization strategies to drive increased presence in the digital shelf and improved conversion
- Partner with regional and local marketing & sales teams to enable online sales capability in channel partners & resellers across the region
- Lead analysis of marketing revenue contribution & attribution for strategic e-commerce & marketplace platforms, driving decisions with business stakeholders
Education and Experience Required:
- Expertise in the online space including e-business, web, email, search, text marketing, content marketing, privacy, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing, digital marketing, and/or customer experience/user interface
- BA or BS degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or Computer Science
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of strategic planning and consistently delivering results
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce marketing principles, practices, tactics, technologies, and tools
- Team player and collaborator: working with business teams, local and global teams
- Strong project management skills following tight campaign activation timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build, manage and influence agencies and virtual teams
- Ability to communicate and influence people and teams at different management levels
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills (measurement, forecasting, etc.)
Location: San Diego, CA About HP
Youre out to reimagine and reinvent whats possiblein your career as well as the world around you.
are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,
and creating whats next. Were in search of talented people who are
inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to
making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HPs commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is
respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of
something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can
belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.
When you do that, youre more innovative and that helps grow our bottom
line. Come to HP and thrive!