General Dentistry opening in Erie, Pennsylvania. Company Overview:
Dental Hygienist - FULL TIME
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Merit Dental is now part of the Smile Brands family!
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? If these questions make you smile, read on! We ve got the ideal job for you at the Merit Dental office in Erie, PA.
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
You ll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education. Working alongside a hardworking dental team, you ll give patients valuable care and information to help them with plaque control, dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough cleanings and gleaming polishes that help them smile.
What s It Like to Work at Merit Dental ?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- You ll work in a group practice with our dentists
- You ll have support to ensure patients are well taken care of
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team that we know you ll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience
- A current CPR certification
What We ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Competitive wages
- Benefits and perks for you and your family
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonus
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.