Learn It Systems () is a national education organization whose mission is to help all children succeed in school and in life. We value team members who exhibit collaboration, integrity and the desire to make a difference in the lives of students who struggle to be successful. We are excited to find great people that share our passion to help children and their families.
Learn It Systems is looking for part-time Dance Teacher. We currently have openings in New York City for 222/23 school year. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, interdisciplinary team of professionals focused on creating exceptional learning experiences for children in need. Bilingual is strongly preferred.
In this position, you would be a part of an educational team consisting of a fellow educators, Program Aide, and Area Manager. This team works with school districts to deliver the highest-quality education services in reading, mathematics and/or writing to students in a small group learning environment. As a Dance Teacher you will be implementing program components and work closely with school personnel and parents. Full Time employees are eligible for company benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k.
Teachers will be a part of a team that works with students who qualify for Title I assistance. Responsibilities such as collaborating with the school to identify Title I students, delivering programs in a small group setting, creating lesson plans, administering pre and post assessments and tracking student progress are essential to the position. Classroom management and escorting students to and from the Title I classroom in order to provide a safe and positive learning environment that Teachers will oversee are also key responsibilities.
- Experience working with Junior High School a Plus
- Fingerprinting by Department of Education required
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Work location is in a school building where employee will need to be able to go up and down stairs
- Frequent standing and ability to raise arms above the head
- Hand dexterity for typing and entering data into a computer
- Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
The health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance to LEARN Behavioral. With the continued presence of COVID-19, we are committed to providing our essential services to clients, while maintaining safety for everyone:
- Face Coverings are required indoors
- Daily health screenings are required of all staff and families
- Vaccination is strongly recommended and may be required in the future, as may proof of vaccine status, per local health requirements.
External Company Name: Learn It Academic Services
External Company URL: