Computed Tomography (CT) opening in , Massachusetts.
CT Technologist - Radiology need for a prestigious hospital in Boston area. Our client which is a teaching hospital in the greater Boston area is growing and looking for experienced ( CT) Computed Tomography Technologists to join their team. Ideal candidate would be someone that has at least 3 years of working experience within a high volume facility. We are looking for a team player. There are varies shifts and openings available.
- Associate degree in Radiologic Technology required.
- License MA Rad Tech-Compted Tomography required., or Registration Rdgrphy Nuc_Med Cmputd_Tmgrphy required., and Certificate ( ARRT) - American Registry of Rad Tech required., and Certificate (BLS) Basic Life Support required.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- New hires will have 30 days to provide BLS certification. Certification has to be with the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Experience with computer systems required, including web-based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
Excellent benefits offered: a $5k Sign on bonus, Full Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, PTO, Retirement, Tuition Assistance, Disability and much much more!!!
For more information on this position or others alike call today or email your most updated resume.