Job Description:Job Description The Opportunity: The Opportunity
Clean Harbors Braintree, MA
is looking for a Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Clean Harbors driver you will be responsible for picking up hazardous and non hazardous waste up in tankers and vans and transporting back to a final disposal site. Overnight travel is minimal. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis of every other week
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required;
- Valid Class A CDL Required:
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement Preferred or Ability to Obtain;
- Operate a Manual Transmission Required;
- Previous experience is a plus but not Required.
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! 40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.