Top drivers earn up to $67,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $970-$1,190 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 191834
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within North Central States
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay Accelerator.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
Meet the supportive team at the Obetz facility
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus