Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Peoria, Illinois. Overview
- The Department of Pediatrics at the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP) seeks an additional Child Psychiatrist to enhance a growing division.
- The position includes teaching medical students and residents, and opportunities to pursue research. Be a part of the largest downstate academic medical center that includes the Children s Hospital of Illinois. Fourteen residencies (including Psychiatry) and five fellowship programs are located at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in collaboration with the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Peoria.
- We offer the medical sophistication of a major referral center and cultural diversity in a family oriented community without big city hassles or cost of living. Rank and compensation commensurate with qualifications.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled