Surgery-General opening in Baltimore, Maryland.
We are hiring a Chief Physician Assistant to run our General and Robotic Surgery team in Coastal Maryland. As the Chief Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with our facility you will live in one of the best locations on the eastern seaboard. Access to beaches, boating and fishing, amazing golf courses, and extensive outdoor activities including camping and hiking. There is something for everyone! We are centrally located and close to Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City with great access and none of the hustle and bustle!
This Monday - Friday role has leadership responsibilities such as overseeing hiring, training, scheduling other team members as well as continuing to provide top care of patients in a traditional role as a Surgical Advanced Practice Provider.
- Educates patient and family to facilitate and promote healthy adjustment to new or changed health patterns.
- Evaluates treatment and health care plans for effectiveness and modifies per clinical standards and practice protocols.
- Practices according to the rules and regulations of the Medical Staff and bylaws as outlined in the delineation of privileges.
- Previous experience as a physician assistant or physician assistant fellowship experience is required.
- At least 2 years of clinical rotation in various medical, surgical and other specialty areas.
- Coordinates implementation of clinical research studies or clinical trials, including patient screening, enrollment and data collection.
- Monitors and trends the cost-effectiveness of the position, particularly as it relates to the efficiency and performance indicators established for the service.
- Assists in the preparation, implementation, and evaluation of research protocols when applicable.
- Works collaboratively with nursing and other disciplines in the development and implementation of clinical studies within the area of expertise.
- Uses evidence-based health care literature to advise and support appropriate practice changes within the designated service.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of patient outcomes per established practice protocols for purposes of quality and performance improvement.
- Serves as a clinical expert and resource for the education of peers and other health professionals.
In our work community you can enjoy Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits Package and family-oriented community with great schooling options!
Interested submit your application today for immediate consideration!