Suncoast Skin Solutions is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to join our growing practice in Clearwater, FL. Strong need for full-time Board-Certified Dermatologist with a focus on Cosmetic and Laser procedures.
Specialized service Laser Center with a full armamentarium of lasers, medical and cosmetic opportunities. Staffed by a leader in the laser field who is cutting back hours, but is an eager and capable teacher. Rare opportunity for a laser focused provider who wants a mix of general dermatology, cosmetics, and state of the art lasers to treat patients with.
BENEFITS & OUTCOMES
- Generous compensation package with the opportunity to far exceed the national benchmarks
- Competitive employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness,
- Short Term Disability, 401-K with match, generous Vacation package, Paid Holidays, paid CME days, CME allowance, and Sign-on bonus
- Strong, established office locations with full support staff
- Well-established MOHS and General Dermatology patient schedules
- Consistent internal referral base
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling and clinical flow
- Staffing per Surgeon s preference
- Well trained, experienced medical assistants who can scribe as needed
- Practice is fully electronic with intuitive, easy to use EMR
- Fully built, CLIA certified Mohs lab with specialized equipment to ensure an ideal practice environment
- Fully built treatment rooms with specialized equipment to ensure optimal practice environment and care for patients
- Professional management team at your disposal to assist with all aspects of clinical operations such as HR, IT, billing, credentialing, compliance, and additional support services
Suncoast Skin Solutions founded in 2008. Florida based medical, dermatology practice. Privately Held.