AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / MECHANICS
10807 W I-H 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230
Top Pay PLUS Bonuses & Great Benefits!
Relocation Assistance for the Right Candidate!
Previous Automotive Tech experience required.
Ancira Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is HIRING NOW for Service Technicians / Mechanics to join our teamd! We're busier than ever and are scheduling interviews immediately! Whether you are a lube tech, general tech, master tech, or Chrysler certified - We want to hear from you!
We welcome Technicians from other brands and industries such as:
Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, Midas, Valvoline, etc.
We have a state-of-the-art facility and equipment, knowledgeable service advisors, and flexible schedules. This is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career at a great place to work. Military veterans are encouraged to apply. Ancira CJDR is part of a large dealer group that's been in business since 1972. We're a quality, family-owned business with a solid reputation! Apply online today!
- Top Pay PLUS Bonuses! Tell us about your experience at your interview!
- Performance Bonuses!
- Continued, PAID training & factory certification programs provided for all techs!
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 5-day work week
- Opportunities for advancement
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Continuous training to enhance your skillset
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities - Service Technician / Mechanic:
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Test-drive vehicles before and after repairs
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Adhere to company regulations and keep abreast of recalls and updates
- Report any damaged or defective equipment to management
- Report safety issues to management and ensure a clean working area
Requirements - Service Technician / Mechanic:
- Automotive Technician experience is required
- ASE Certified is a plus!
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume setting
- Mechanical/troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competency
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must work well as part of a team
- High level of motivation and ability to learn new repair/service procedures
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Applicants must pass pre-employment screening
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.