Associate Account Sales Manager
Achieves Account sales operational objectives by contributing account sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining Account sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Implements sales objectives created by the Regional and /or Account Manager. Meets or exceeds the sales plan and quota for retailer they are responsible for to further the Regions objectives.
- Helps to meet sales budgetary objectives through forecasting; managing expenditures; analyzing variances; initiates corrective actions.
- Ensures all Purchase Orders are accurate and timely.
- Maintains timely promotional programs, accurate feature projections and current pricing.
- Communicates with the Account Retail Team to ensure complete and timely execution of all retail task.
- Acts as a liaison between D&W Logistics and the Accounts distributions to minimize over stock and out of stocks.
- Maintains and expands customer base by working with Account Managers; develop, build and maintain rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Tracks and evaluates effectiveness of all budgeted spending for their account and shares the results with the Regional Manager.
- Monitors accounts Receivables on a Weekly Basis and communicates with both the corporate office and the Account Manager.
- Accomplishes Account sales objectives by recruiting, and training, associates in assigned to their accounts; communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identifies new product opportunities, understands consumer needs and trends; tracks competitors in each market.
- A working knowledge of Nielsen / IRI /Spectra and the ability to present findings to Accounts.
- Spend Three Days a week in Customer Presentations and/ or Store visits with merchandisers.