£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Established in the 1980's, our client is one of the oldest market leading Asbestos Management companies in the UK. Having seen continuous year-on-year success they have gained a wealth of well-known clients and deliver a full range of services which include asbestos surveying, testing, and air monitoring.
Due to ongoing company growth, they now require a BOHS P403 & P404 qualified Asbestos Analyst to join their Head Office to work on a mixture of residential and commercial contracts located in the Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire areas.
- Full UK driving license
- BOHS P403 & P404/RSPH3 qualified
- Minimum of 2 years field experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good level of IT and mathematical skills
- Good knowledge of HSG: 248
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of the Analyst role
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the company's portfolio of clients
- Generating on-site air quality reports to be issued to clients
- Ensure all work carried out is in line HSG: 248 guidelines
On offer, is a very competitive basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000 plus a full benefits package which includes a high spec mobile lab, fuel card, generous overtime rates and options, on-going training opportunities, and more!
If you would like to hear more about this role please contact Recruitment on , or alternatively email your CV direct to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Stevenage, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Nuneaton, Banbury, Luton, East Midlands, Hemel Hempstead, Cambridge