We are looking for a new Area Air Logistics Process Manager to join our very successful Air Logistics team in our Jersey City, NJ office!
Your main goal is the implementation and optimization of Area Air Logistics products and process initiatives across all area CCL's, OCC's and RCC's.
- Initiation and coordination of core tasks and customer specific processes from area teams to SSC, in alignment with RA-N
- Engagement with country/area implementation managers to smoothly onboard new customers/lanes into area teams, self-driven or as directed by ZA.
- Escalation receiver (3rd level) on quality and process deviations for work handled in the SSC
- Review and analyze all area team operations to ensure efficient use of systems and databases, coordinating with area ZAQ as required, driving/monitoring KPI's associated
- Review and analyze all area team operations to ensure efficient process design and appropriate use of work flow , driving/monitoring KPI's associated; collaborate for efficient processes with other business units (overland, brokerage, etc.)
- Review and analysis of productivity and quality across all area teams, ensuring optimal infrastructure to the workload and customer demands, self-driven or as directed by ZA
- Maintain high degree of familiarity and cooperation with area field offices and management
- Develop strategies to increase performance / quality and utilization of workflow model
- Develop strategies to increase performance / quality and utilization of shared service center
- Self-driven analysis of systems, processes- and performance related to systems KPI's with the help of the applicable operational mgt (RA-M,RA-C,ZAC teams)
- Confidential handling of regional statistics in close cooperation with RA/ZA/FA\
- Additional projects which may be assigned from time to time, also driven nationally through RA-N
Your Skills and Experiences
- High degree of processes evaluation skills and of KN core systems skills.
- At least 2 years high performance in either AI or AE department
- Must be able to manage resources through influence, leadership and trust
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at multiple stages at the same time
- Good knowledge of training methods and training experience
- Willing to travel frequently
- Foreign language skills and overseas work experience beneficial.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment!