Are you passionate about electronics? Do you enjoy being responsible for the physical design of ICs and the optimization of layouts? If you are able to collaborate across boundaries, this is your opportunity to join the semiconductor partner of the fast-changing automotive world! Apply now to become an Analog/Mixed-Signal Layout Engineer at Infineon in Padova.Responsibilities
As an Analog/Mixed-Signal Layout Engineer, you will work closely with our Design Engineers in order to complete the physical design of integrated circuits (ICs) and optimize the layouts to ensure optimal performance.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for full custom layout of analog/mixed-signal circuits;
- Troubleshoot layout design issues and apply proactive intervention;
- Document and conduct layout reviews;
- Team up with IC Design, Digital Layout and Test Engineers to ensure proper circuit performance;
- Support the schedule and plan arrangements to meet project milestones and deadlines.
You appreciate the contributions of others in order to achieve the best results. You take the initiative and have a structured and focused working style. Moreover, your team spirit and excellent communication skills allow you to work closely with international and cross-functional project teams.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
Please send us your CV in English.Benefits:
- A Technical High School diploma in Electronics or a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or similar field of studies;
- At least 1 year of working experience in analog/mixed-signal layout design;
- Basic knowledge of Unix OS and Cadence Virtuoso;
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills that enable on-time project delivery;
- Fluency in English.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- International assignments
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible Working Time
- Part-time work possible
- Medical coverage
- On-site canteen
- Wage payment in case of sick leave
- Corporate pension benefits
- Performance bonus
- Accessibility, access for wheelchairs