About the role
The Global Digitization Manger will have demonstrated skills in both managing and leading with a focus to consistently deliver and optimize service outcomes. This manager is an expert for operational delivery in terms of best practices, efficiency, quality and new capabilities.
The Global Digitization Manager will make decisions in partnership with the client on how to develop the program in future across geographies and product areas. He/she will be responsible to review and understand performance differences globally and work to maintain/develop standards.
The role will be partnering with the client to understand the business needs, suggest and implement new processes to improve efficiency, scalability and consistency, and manage the global day to day operations of the program. He/she should visit every year all sites and be available for video meetings with the client.
This role should provide a single point of accountability for the Digitization global operations with a main priority to establish a global service delivery framework, alignment and best practices exchange across all sites.What you ll be doing
- Lead globally the Digitization Operations program and supervise teams in accordance with client s expectations
- Partner at the Strategic level with the client to further develop and evolve the Digitization Operations
- Act as the point of contact to the Client on all issues related to the Digitization Operations
- Ensure new technologies are successfully implemented in the day to day operations
- Identify and resolve operational and performance issues on an ongoing basis, and report ongoing progress to the Client on issue resolution
- Establishing and operating to service level agreements between the client and us
- Continuously seek out new ways to provide more efficient and effective customer outcomes
- Delivering to efficiency, customer satisfaction, and workforce effectiveness objectives
- Oversee recruitment and hiring globally for the program.
- Establish data driven and performance management culture
- Run regular business reviews with the client - WBR, MBR and QBR
- Hands on involvement on day-to-day programming and computational level work as needed to understand the status of the program at the strategic level, help with roadblocks and to drive operational improvements
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- Participate in designated employee recognition programs and work to increase overall employee engagement
- Achievement of Operational Excellence utilizing continuous improvement. Six sigma process improvement
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline is preferred
- Hands on experience with BPM (mailroom, scanning, data capture services) in support of multiple customer industries- with minimum 5 years experience managing a scanning center/facility
- LEAN Six Sigma experience required, formal belt training a plus
- Fluent in English (plus German preferred)
- Knowledge of HIPPA a big plus
- People management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
Why choose us?
- Data-driven mindset - reporting, analytics and visualization
- Experience in managing client relationship
- Ability to migrate, operationalize and scale new workflows
- Must have demonstrated ability for independent decision making, supporting large customer groups, and managing highly visible projects.
It s an exciting time to be part of our team. We re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site , you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.